Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Slabtown Reborn

To all my loyal readers,

I know you have been waiting anxiously for me to begin posting here at Slabtown Chronicle again and your wait is nearly over. I am just finishing a new book that will be published by the History Press this spring. It will include a couple of the stories I have posted here in newly rewritten editions as well as some brand new material dealing with the history of murder in Portland. As soon as it is available I will link to it on this blog.

The work has been very interesting and has given me lots of new material, much of which didn't fit in the book. Soon I will begin publishing that new material here. So if you are as interested as I am in the history of Portland murder you are in luck. I hope to have a new post here in the next few weeks, so keep coming back.

In the meantime I will also be updating a new blog dealing with some of the odd stories about Portland that I have found. You can check that blog out here -- Weird Portland. I hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for reading,
jd chandler

1 Comments:

Blogger Ken Goldstein said...

Looking forward to the posts & the book!

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home